Friday, May 1, 2009

A New Love


This Spring/Summer season, I'm having the urge to change up my bag style. Now, up to this point I've been a structured bag kinda gal. Retro fifties style or at least a boxy top-handled type. But lately, the slouchy bag has been calling to me. I've seen many that were close, but just weren't it. Today, I got the new Anthropologie catlog in the mail and think I found the winner. Slouchy but not too slouchy and a gorgeous yellow color. Just when you think your handbag wardrobe is complete another one turns your head.

2 comments:

  1. Holla! I am a huge Anthropologie fan! I didn't get a catalog though..fail. I am LOVING that bag. I swear you have the best taste!! Please go shopping with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'm ready to go shopping anytime with someone who's rockin' the giraffe print!

    ReplyDelete