Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cooking Binge


I recently got a new Cuisinart food processor for a fantasic price(Thank you Kohl's). While on my sale high, I decided to make a whole meal. Now, I rarely cook despite having a huge cookbook collection, so a whole meal is ambitious for me. I felt okay because the meal I planned on was from an Everyday Italian episode I have on dvd and watched a million times. I made White Bean Dip with Pita Chips, Roastd Chicken with Balsamic Vinagrette, and Roasted Baby Potatoes with Herbs de Provence. All of it was sooo easy. Especially the dip. Throw the ingrediants in the food proccessor, pulse, and your done. I think the dip is even better the day after. Just be careful not to eat too much dip before dinner because it's filling. So far every recipe of Giada de Laurentiis's that I've made has been fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment