Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ode to Lip Balm

I am a lip balm addict. And no, I don't think that I can stop at anytime I want. I've got it bad and I like it that way. My lips seem to be serial monogamists. They are faithful to one balm, rejecting all others with flaking and tightness until one day they don't love the current balm anymore and finds someone new. First there was the Vaseline in the tube, simple and basic. The perfect first love.

Then my lips needed something more complex and so fell for the Blistex tub.
Obviously, the tub is not a real pocket friendly format and so the lips moved on to the Blistex Herbal Answer in the tube.

The current balm may be The One. My lips have been true for several years to Mudlark Luxe Beeswax Lip Balm in either peppermint or spearmint. Ah, bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Wondering if you could tell me where I could get the Mudlark Luxe lipbalms? I've been searching high and low but I can't seem to even find it online!

    ReplyDelete